Against Divorce

Sunday, May 16, 2010

No One...No Back Ups.

It seems these days no one gets me or rather my thoughts and ideals.
I know they make sense. They have to make sense.
I'm playing a video game called life and i'm up against thousands and thousands.
A few people who i'd think would help me out- don't. No backups.
Where have my backups gone?

People don't understand my passion- rather what i'm passionate about.
I miss the days when someone would be like "yeah, that's awesome" or atleast
say "yeah thats a great idea, but maybe you could 'fill in blank' this or that"
I'm not even saying for someone to agree with me but just acknowledge that
im not crazy...ahhh..
Oh, it's funny. But instead of people sitting there listening or conversing, they bring
up what's negative about it or they dissect every piece of it and then criticize.
It gets old and days I just want to quit speaking, thinking, or just end passion.
But i realized i can't. It's who I am.
If people can't get over the fact that i'm passionate in ways some people don't understand,
then i guess they just won't get over it...but sometimes i wish people would.
Maybe they could see what i see.
Maybe they could feel what i feel.
or maybe, just maybe they could help rather than hurt.
Calling all backups!

No comments: