Against Divorce

Friday, July 20, 2007

Music Symphony/ Soul (7/10/2007)

Music I hear, the influence it gives. Creativity flows out of me, as I listen.

The soul of music, where it all began. The true meaning, yet hard to understand.

Songs of love and peace, comforting and peacefull yet some distraught notes about hate and guilt that perhaps is distasteful.

Music shouldn't just be about fantasies, and things that aren't real. I think that a song matters most when you write what you feel.

The lyrics of a song or a melody to a simple piece, should be the heart and soul of someones feelings.

Music isn't about lying, it is where truth should be simply told, bringing out the reality of what music can actually hold.

Music engulfs my mind, gliding in my blood, amazingly travels through my soul, creating a music flood.

My voice is an instrument, my passion is the note. Music is my symphony, that makes my soul flow.

No comments: