Against Divorce

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Newness and the Wind of Change

Okay so Number 1, I do not like being NEW especially when i am in unfamiliar places that i have never been to and don't barely know or have an aquaintance with ANYONE!

Number 2
I can adapt to change, yes, and i hace experience much change in the small life i have lived, yes, but it does not mean i LIKE change.

For one I hate going to places that are new unless i know someone or i go with someone that i know other than that, it makes me annoyed and insecure,yes insecure, and to be honest, just a little nauseating.

I also hate when you are at church and the welcoming people call you by your sister's name EVERY time you go and then asks if thats your name and you say NO every single time..AHH!!
Also i don't like when people talk to you and they absolutely for surely know that you want a wall between you..haha..seriously though..some people i just DO NOT want to have a "connection" with or "interaction" with because they either annoy the crap out of me or bother me some way or another. I usually try NOT to send the message to them that i feel this way but usually it some how gets out..but sometimes i dont feel that way and people take what i say or how i react wrong..

But yeah...
The Wind of Change is a life long thing that happens. Pretty soon change will be all i know, with college, new people, new surrounding, no parents, etc....some things good, others bad...:(..so yeah its not exactly fun..

The reason why I DO NOT like BBBIIIGGG churches!!!!!

1. you barely are able to get to know someone really well unless you're connected some other way because there are SOO many people in the church.
2. look to number 1 with people my age
3. churches have there own little "cliques" too... which is TONS harder when you go to a HUGE church with lots of people and when you dont know ANYONE!!
..but yeah

No comments: