Against Divorce

Monday, August 27, 2007

Fear-8/15/07

I fear of Falling down to the ground, trying to get up, while afraid of falling back down.
I'm out of breath, feeling it's too late.Trying to hold on but my legs always give way.
I'm scared of losing, of drowning in my own blood. Falling under the emotions while dying of love.
Consequently I'm pacing, lost of the truth. Running up and down the pathway still hoping I won't lose.
Searching fpr the right road. The one bridge to cross, but yet I fear that I'll join the others who are at loss.
I may be slipping so very far away, but i know i never can go back, atleast not today.
The fear of falling over a large cliff. Closing the air I breathe, while my lungs get stiff.
I'm losing, fearing and always falling. The hurt is wrapped around me. Perhaps, Im scared of everything.

No comments: