Against Divorce

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Freedom-THe kind No one Knows Of.

I want to be free. I wish we could just get up and go somewhere no matter the distance, no matter the cost. But here I'm trapped in the timely earth that beckons me to stay chained to the unexpected. I want to just have a simple life, no complications, no worries, no loss, no underestimation of the ability of humanity. But then again, I feel the sores on my hands and feet reminding of the chains that have been and will always be there. I want to have freedom that no one else has. To have a mystery, a secret. Yet no one is getting hurt by the sinless temptation. The memories again captivate my mind and drown the hope of having freedom. A freedom like I never have had, to solemnly bring peace to my mind whenever wherever. To do as I please, not in a rebellious way;no. Just leaving to a peaceful spot. With no one to ask where your going, why,etc. Its more of a freedom that cannot be explained. Ah being Free. I wonder...

No. It does not exhist. For I am bound on this earth with none just like my fellow brothers.

No comments: