Against Divorce

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

NG

I got to remind myself everyday the reasons why i'm taking on this experience.
Not for the money nor the benefits, but the experience and what I can find in myself.
Yes, it may seem simple yet it is purely NOT. This is a big decision as I have already clearely
shown in other posts, but to fathem it is unexplainable.
It is a for sure step, but I will not be taking it on this summer. I need to get other things out of the way and clear my life up before i make this a new chapter in my life.
My promise to Myself:
I will not back down nor will I quit.
I will not join for dead reasons.
It is my duty, my passion, and my responsibility that I feel I need to put in place.
Although it does not consist in this summer, It will FOR SURE next summer.
I want to learn, to experience, to gain intelligence and knowledge, to serve, and to learn skills unknown to the regular American civillian.
I want an opportunity to remember, a career experience beyond my knowledge and an MOS that I have wanted for a long time to grab hold of!
-This is promise I make to myself, and to all who read this (very few i know). This is what I'm set out to do and I feel its my calling and my time to make the most of my life.

No comments: