Against Divorce

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Update!

Wow. Has it been Really since October since i've written??
Well gee, I have not time to lose.
What is New?

---I have decided to go back to Kent State this coming semester.
All the paperwork is filed, all financial aid credited and taken care of,
and even classes scheduled. However, I have not received an assignment
for my dormitory. Hmmm . . . I wonder why.
Well Tomorrow I will definitely be calling Residence Services to ask them
what's going on.
Other than that nothing too much is relatively "new" per-say.

---My last day working at the Carlisle Inn WC is in about a week (the 20th).
Boy, i'm ready for it too. Just need time to relax, get everything around for school,
and etc.

--- Christmas is almost here. A New Year is about to begin. MOST of my christmas
shopping is finished. I've ordered most of the gifts online so therefore I am
still patiently waiting for bundles and packages to get here.

--- From December 29th through January 1st, I, i mean WE, (me and my boyfriend)
are planning on going to Canada. We decided to take a trip to be together before he goes
over in Iraq or Afganistan..and just spend New Years Eve together. I'm excited however
a little weary on money. No bookings have been made nor reservations quite yet and its the 14th! However, im not too worried- whatever happens..happens.

--- I'm very excited to get started on school again..now that i have my head reset...and am focused and lurking to succeed! =)

--- I am already looking into what i want to do for Spring Break. I have the same Break as my
family so we may or may not go to North Carolina.

--- This coming summer, I feel i have a few options for myself. Listed as follows:
1) Work and Live at Home
2) Go to School at Kent State University
3) Go to School at New York University
4) Travel
5) Volunteer or Paid Archaeologica Dig

SO FFARRR those are the options...few..yes...but im sure i'll collect more. Then the
process of elimintation begins!

--- My Family is doing well. I love my 2 sisters, brother, mom and dad, grandparents, cousins, friends, and my boyfriend. I'm SOOO incredibly thankful for everyone!

Well that's the end of the "UPDATE". If anything crazy changes, i'll def. be posting ASAP! =)

Have an Amazing Day!

No comments: