Against Divorce

Sunday, January 11, 2009

More Passionate

I'm antisipating going back to school. . . almost.
More of, I'm ready to start a new beginning, a new path, a new direction.
I have a yearning to learn more, to become successful, and try with my hardest.
Last year, my freshman year, was a struggle.
Although my grades weren't horrible, they weren't made with the best of my ability.
I fell back forgetting my morals, forgetting where I've come from and I let others influence me.
I've learned from my mistakes, my actions; the good and the bad. Now. . .
This year, 2009, I can't wait to make a hard effort to fulfill my goals and to become who
I want to be.
This year, it WILL be different.
and THAT is what I simply can't wait for or antisipate for very much longer.
I'm willing to not let myself Fall again. . . i've become more passionate.

No comments: