Against Divorce

Monday, January 21, 2008

Different in Life

Mastering the art of life isn't easy nor will it ever be. Complicated? yes. Confusing? yes again. But mastering those difficulties is what makes up life. We can't always be perfect, but always can try to overcome those things. What is life living without taking jumps, and taking steps to becoming who we are? Faking our flaws, is denying who we are. Our disabilites, our complexities make up our individuality. I'm not saying that improving ourselves is wrong but there are things we can't improve because everyone is different. I have personally learned that I have things that i'm not 'gifted' with that others are. We complete eachother.
There are those people who can write and those who can't. There are those who can draw very well. I cannot. But i've learned that's what makes up my uniqueness. That's what makes up my individuality; the things i can and cannot (yes..cannot) do.
Sometimes I get low because of those so called flaws or differences. But why waste time and worry about those complicites when life is waiting at the other side. We just got to grasp hold of those differences and move on and succeed in other things that we CAN do!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey girl! Thanks for stopping in at my blog & leaving a comment. Yes, God made each of us unique and special. We are His treasure and we need to be okay with how He put us together.

He knows what He is doing!

Lee Ann