Against Divorce

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Inspire-On my Mind

Have you ever wanted to just...write? No matter what. I want to just poor out everything on the table or plate or..... I want to express my feelings and thoughts on everything, although I already have. I want to get to the point and straight across. So here I go.
Have you ever felt like you didn't say the right thing or do the right thing? I have. Ever felt like you ran out of time with either someone or something? I have. It's not a comforting feeling either. Nervousness surrounds you and your air supply seems to be cut from your throat. You can't speak, intelligently anyway. Constantly re-thinking everything in the past; going through every movement and remembering every detail where you had the chance yet didn't take it. An overcoming, overwhelming feeling but without it you'd feel guilty. No hurt, no heartache yet. But a feeling of waves crashing over you; how it stings yet you love the water that rushes over you when it does. Thinking about the waves doesn't do far as much as when you are right next to them; running with them. I'm inspired by this. If you go to the beach only once a year, when you see the ocean; you want to run and greet them. Or lay in the sands; watching the waves. You don't appreciate the waves as much till you are away from them; and must wait to return next year.
The grains of sand blow away or to a different destination,but the waves are always there; no matter what. Why do I feel like I missed the waves? and the most important question, Did the waves want me to stay?

No comments: