Against Divorce

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The New Beginning; A New Semester

The New Semester has just begun. Just like a new clean slate; All grains and pieces of yesterday are long gone. New mistakes, new worries, new successes, and new ideals have now come into play. The past is left behind; while I'm looking toward a New future. For instance, a crisp snowfall that has just landed. No marks, no footprints, no swipes of dirt. All the physicallity of the next day has yet to start. What will my footprints be? Where Will I go? What wrong turn will I make? What correct move will I take? It's all held in the Future ahead and beyond what I can imagine. The apathy of the future relies on my actions; on my sufferings and on my longing of hope. Each snowflake is a piece of my future; some of my past and some of my present. Only I can take the first Footsteps into the freshly fallen snow; to conquor and get across to where I want go and who I want to be. I can make those marks that other people will see that could reflect on them. They will see my marks and see my footprints and know I'm the one that created them. Not only do I want my past remembered; but more a long the lines of my present and future being remembered.
So in this New beginning, In this New Time, and In this New Semester; I want to indulge, communicate and grasp onto hold the open ideas of education, family, love, life and living it. And hopefully my reflection will show in others as well.

No comments: