Against Divorce

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

All Part of the Circle of Winter

The Wind howls at the frozen Trees, yet the trees do not Move.
They stand there with an eloquence glaring back at everything around Them.
The icy like snow plunders to the ground with the ground catching every fall.
Blankets of overbearing Snow cover the hard Cement and sidewalks.
People passing slush around making there way; the wind beats hard on there face as looking down to avoid the soft yet piercing Snow.
Reluctantly I have a Scarf that engulfs my face to protect me from the frostbiting fall.
My fingers are Frigid, Cold and Unfeeling as I race to my Shelter in seek of warmth and refuge away from the storm.
Although the Sun has spread out his rays; I am no where near the sunlight nor has the warmth of the rays reached the Atmosphere.
Every rising hour, a new glaze of snow is placed over the north; fresh Footprints then follow.
A February afternoon opening its eyes to evening has turned into a mustery Alaskan night; freezing climate and darkened clouds halo the horizon.

No comments: