Against Divorce

Friday, February 22, 2008

Did God?

The time of night slips through the day, as I wake up and wonder why these so called events happen.
Just like time, life also slips away from one night to the next; so unpredictable with no warning or yield signs. Nothing that says,"STOP; Turn Around!".
To think a life can just disappear between seconds, minutes, hours or days.
It boggles my mind; every thought, every idea is crushed down to One thought and memories of him.
He had thoughts, ideas, memories, wishes, dreams, friendships, and loved ones. To think his life was shattered with a mistakeable happening.
I ask the question like a child, but honestly why does God let those things happen?
For us, death seems so untimely or atleast for me I don't think he was suppose to go yet.
But the real question i'm getting at; Did God?

No comments: