Against Divorce

Thursday, February 14, 2008

In The Way He did.

My heart races as I pace the floor. Tears scream out of my eyes wondering if there's more.
His death has got me thinking, going past time; that life is unexpected and re-circles in my mind.
His loss is unexpected and though I am awake; I feel as though I am dreaming, crossing the distance of day.
My mind is a blur and the thought is purely unknown, wishing and hoping it would have been different along the road.
Gone through every detail of when I talked to him, thinking of how lost and concised his life has been.
Sorrow closes in on my saddened heart, at a loss for words, everythings feelings like its falling apart.
We can't rewind the past nor delete the present, but i'm wondering why he left in the way he did.

No comments: