Against Divorce

Thursday, July 17, 2008

An Amazing Return

Today for the first time in awhile I don't feel like writing.
An odd thing; this I know.
I was thinking that I had no inspiration and nothing really new to say, but then It hit me.
Words do not come from inspiration nor does it come from our feelings, but more or less comes our heart and what we are really thinking.
Right now, I'm thinking of how I have changed in so many ways since yesterday, since last week, last month, last year...etc.
I'm thinking of my future and how it could be changed by one small move, by one small expression or act.
I'm figuring out that embracing life is the one and only way to live it.
I'm realizing that all the feelings kept inside us are ready to scream and be released through our passions and talents.
Today is an amazing return of who I am. A life not many can fathom.

No comments: