Against Divorce

Friday, July 25, 2008

Enough? -the pressure of life

Ever have the feeling in which life just seems to always drag you down; no matter what you do, what you say or who you believe in?
Ever wish the emptiness could be swept away?
Ever want to believe that you weren't meant for the life you are leading?
Ever think back to the times you felt happy and wonder what you did to deserve the unbreakable truth?
Ever hope that you could rewind the time and perhaps go to the past-reviewing and reliving those moments of glee?
...Sometimes i do....Other times i'm glad that i have traveled past those years...past those seconds of happiness, worrying, sadness in which has gotten me through much.
...But then i think; i'm finally becoming an adult- where all the real worrying comes into play.
for example; my financial future and present (bills, car, phone etc), my education, importance of relationships, and what I wanna do for myself and my life.
At this moment i am bound to the chain of stresses; i don't know how to reach beyond that.
Moving to indiana has given me a lot of respect for my family and loved ones and has made me realize that life is not an easy glide....it's more like a crazy twist with highs and lows; mountains and valleys; smiles and frowns....
All i can say is that i'm alive; my family is well and my friends are safe.
is that enough?

No comments: