Against Divorce

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A Challenge into the Unknown

I tossed and turned last night; an idea settled in my stomach and my heart could not turn from it.
I wonder if it's something I just want to do or if it's something I should do.
I'm running to the unknown; no idea where it will lead me.

I feel like this for some reason is what I am suppose to do; atleast for this day- this time.

Not knowing what I will do when I get there; I'm nervous.
No, not afraid; but more unsettled, surrounded, and astounded.
Is this the plan God has for me?

Am I suppose to follow this insane yet comforting idea?
Is God telling me to go or is it just a part of me that wants to think I'm suppose to go?

Is this his challenge for me? or
is it a blind accusation?

I usually think I know what I want and what's best for me; but in reality I don't.

This feeling inside of me says go, but my stubborness for some reason says no.

Should I listen to the small voice inside?
Is this the challenge that I have been wanting to take?
or is this the challenge I need to take?


A journey, a trip, a challenge I have yet to take into the unknown?

No comments: