Against Divorce

Sunday, December 9, 2007

The Bottom

I have dived into the sea while risking it all. Knowing that I could hit the rocks that would break my fall.
So I go for the chance without even the wind knowing, but somewhere beyond the horizon i'm afraid of my fear showing.
I take the leap, I run the mile. But the sea consumes me with the wave's smile.
The rigid rocks jabb into my skin, this pain comes alive once again.
This hurt is familiar, yet i seemed so unaware.Until the rocks hit me, i lost my care.
Taken too many risks that have cost my life which im not willing to sacrifice.
The evil has come back to haunt me and to watch over my heart, making sure that it stays apart.
Maybe I was never meant to dive into the ocean so soon, perhaps i should have stayed on the land away from the doom.
Now i must wait at the sea below, as my heart trys to mend it self together once more.

No comments: