Against Divorce

Friday, December 21, 2007

The Confusing Confusion

Yes, it's a word. In the midst of two separate confusions that conspire into one monateouness confusing bliss more like a headache.
Hm. I can't explain it all, because that is how simply confusing it is.
I will just confuse you.
Okay here, I'll try to illustrate with an unusual allagory:

I like fruit. The ripe, sweet, very good fruit.
Now, there is an apple and there is an orange. I like both fruits a lot. The orange is more brightly colored and the apple has a shiny tint.
The orange has been sitting on the counter for weeks, perhaps even months. and Well i never grabbed that orange. So someone does.
The apple, however has been only sitting on the counter for a couple days, maybe a week. and Well i am considering grabbing the apple.
Although the apple is already in my hand, I still want the orange. I've seen the orange sit on the counter for a long time. For we only just got the apple.
In my mind i want the apple, but im afraid I may drop it. But I may want the orange, but yet it might just roll out of my hands.

Originally I like fruit, now why do i have to choose whether or not I want the apple or orange?

No comments: