Against Divorce

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Fill In

So....I look back on my blogs and think wow...i've really grown mentally...as far as the last post goes..ya i def. most have been half of sleep while writing it so please forgive the misunderstandable language..

a few things i learned recently...or actually thought about more :

1) life is sooooo short; enjoy every minute ya got.

2) i'm not going to live on my own till i have to

3) the war is an interesting conglobaration and way too extremely controversial

4) embracing life doesn't mean doing whatever the heck ya want; it's about making a sacrifice for someone...about making a commitment...about holding on to the fear that so many hold on today.

5) enjoy the people you are around or love cuz one day they won't be able to dry your tears, laugh with you or sing with you.

6) make each moment in life something to remember; whether you told someone you love them, or if it's going somewhere you've never been or if it's just sharing your experience of life so far with other people

7) being passionate about life is not a myth; it's an actuality that should consume your everyday

8) family is important more than we know

... those are some things that have been on my mind and heart lately...

right now...i'm still surviving, and breathing with a roof over my head, food in my stomach, some money in my pocket (emph. on some) and a house filled of people that love me.. =)

No comments: