Against Divorce

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Some Greek and Hebrew

Okay, so I decided.
The thing I want most; the object that I would love to cling to if possible in the universe.
Would be to obtain Knowledge.

Not that contains just general tips, hints, or ideas, but rather deep, serenated, thoughtful, creative, indepth, insightful intelligence about the world. No, about religion, politics and ideals that would take deep thought and concentration to succeed the ability of understanding.

Sometimes I wish I could understand things in a nutshell...and sometimes I feel like I do for maybe a split second. Like the world around me comes together just for a minute, and then it splits in a billion pieces once again.

While I'm experiencing other things in life, at some moments in time I wish to press pause and take in that moment.

But in reality, maybe I'm not meant to have this sort of knowledge. Maybe i'm just suppose to think, learn what I can, and learn some greek and hebrew.

No comments: