Against Divorce

Friday, August 29, 2008

A Million Words

OMG. A million things are running through my mind.
I can't compile the thoughts nor can I sort them in any specific fashion or form.

Why do we worry so much about the future?
When really we can't control none of things that we DO worry about.

Why, as human beings, do we think everything will be smooth sailing?
When really things take money, time, commitment, trust, etc.

Why does music for some reason effect us?
When really it's just words that people are speaking with a melody.

Why can I comprehend metaphors and symbols better than actual speaking?
When really most people capture the obvious.

Why am I surrounded by so many ideals with no direct path to choose from?
When really it's quite simple; to choose whether you believe in something or not.

Why do we, as the world, concentrate so much on money, politics, and religion?
When really those things are eternally not important.

Why do I have a million words to say?
When I really can't spill them out.

1 comment:

mariposa said...

Hey! Just wanted to say I really like your blog & the way you write.