Against Divorce

Monday, March 9, 2009

My Praise; My Prayer

I Need You to Guide Me, To Lead Me Where I Should Go.
I've Hit Rock Bottom and I Feel so Down, So Low.

I Need that Hope I Use to Have. I Need that Faith That Once Had Me Close.
I've Forgotten What is Important, I've Forgotten My Love and My Home.

You're the Only One Who Can Fulfill Me, This I Know.
Now I Just Need You to Help Me Learn and Grow.

God, I Want to be Near. I Want to Hear the Words You Speak.
I Need to Hear that Still Small Voice to Strengthen When I'm Weak.

You are Like The Mountain that I am Climbing. I want to Reach to the Top.
I Have to reach the Peak and I Never Want to Stop.

Your Love is Like Fire That has Caught Me in its Flow.
I Want to Hold You Dear and Never Let You Go.

Even Times Get Time, I'll know you'll Keep on Loving Me Till the Very End.
My Yoke is Easy and My Burden is Light All Because of You, My Father and Friend.

No comments: