Against Divorce

Monday, March 30, 2009

No Clue with Life

My inspiration comes from crazy places....as little as sitting on a suede couch writing my name out.
Lately, i've been filled with regret, sadness, and hopelessness....my life is like a scramble of boxes mixed together filled with chaos and confusion. . . . When i was creating my "art" on the sofa, i was creating curlies and swirlies...a massive portrait...i messed up...so i moved my hand over it and all was erased....i had a new slate...a new area to recreate the picture.
I want life to be that easy....where if something goes wrong i could swipe it away with the ease of my hand.
Unfortunately, it's not.

And what just hit me ....right now....is that God is the only one who can. He's the only person that's big enough to give me a new life, a new way, a new day. Nothing else can do it. I'm striving, i'm pressing.....but is he there? i cant feel him...but he says he is there. . . when will it come? when will i feel is power? when will i see? when will my hopelessness diminish? will it take weeks, months, years? i feel im lost in a sea filled with all bitterness, hatred, anger, and depression.....and God is on a boat looking down at me...but is he reaching his hand out to save me?

No comments: