Against Divorce

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

This Pain.

Like the Pain in My Back, I Feel Pressured by the World to Compromise.
The Twisting of One's Words and Putting them on Me is No Suprise.


They are of the World, which I'm Not Of.
My Body is Here, But My Soul is Above.

This Ache that I'm Feeling has a Hunger for the Lost.
Giving and Sharing with a Love Without Any Cost.

But yet This Pain Seems to Weigh Me Down.
With all My Mistakes that Make Me Feel Like I'm Going to Drown.

I Don't Want to Drown By My Blood, But Only by Yours.
As i'm Going Down to the Depth of the Sea
I'm Facing all my Heart's Wars.

I'm Screaming Out to Save Me and I Know You Will Jump In.
You've Erased all my Iniquities and Every Single Sin.

Now I am Clean Washed in Your Love.
The Hurt is Gone and it's to You in which I Will Succumb.

No comments: