Against Divorce

Friday, March 20, 2009

Season of my Heart

The weather is getting beautiful, spring break is close and the smell of summer is just around the corner.
So why do I feel like i've just been hit by a heavy snow storm?
I feel like i've fallen into a dark hole with no where to go except down.
I fear. I fear of failure, rejection, and being unloved. But in reality i don't care either way.
If i'm rejected; i don't care. If i'm unloved; i don't care. I want to be myself. If you like me
that way then GREAT. If you don't, that's really ONLY your problem. I could care less.
You got to love friends. Especially the ones who are negative a lot, talk behind your back, who are extremely rude & mean, cry about everything, and blame all their past on their present actions. Oh, how do i love it! it makes me extremely happy. Do you think i'm serious? ha! what do you think?

This snow storm started out as trickling rain growing to a snow storm with a quick switch of temperature in an instant.
I need to get away from all this drama. Yes, there is always drama. Even when there's not, that's drama itself. It is like a light switch; on one moment, off the other. And people just LOVE to keep flicking that light switch on . . . over and over and over again.

I can't wait for this break. I NEED it. Stress, depression and fear is coming out my throat. I need to let it go.
Hopefully, i'll come back with a sunshine glow of happiness. And maybe just maybe the season of my heart will be spring.

No comments: