Against Divorce

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Bitterness Could Turn Sweet

Wipe the Insanity off my face,

give me a look I can't ignore perhaps something more.

This scream fills my dreams like an unheard melody

within the rotten seam. Destiny is calling you

To that unheard song you once new. All these hours

screaming out, finally untrapped me from this doubt.

Show me how to follow the flowing water that

guides me to a safe place ive never been.

Only through Him I say.

Without these words I have no faith.

Without you the deal is broke

and without you I know i'll choke.

Without you I feel the dirt and I feel the pain,

But with you ah thats different to say.

With you I am strong.

With you I am whole

and with you, i have a love

i've never known.

Help me be more like you.

I want to live the purpose you have for me.

Help me only look towards you.

Kill the bitterness, break down the walls

and just set my heart free.

No comments: