Against Divorce

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A Closing Chapter, A New Promise, The Unexpectant Truth

There's only a few weeks till this year is over and another one will then begun.

So much has happened. But then so little has happened as well.
A lot of things going around with people. But me? It feels i'm standing still with my career
goals, dreams and aspirations sitting beside me.

Before I begin anything or write anything, i'd like to make a promise as well as
Beginning these entries from here on out as unexpectant truths.
Pure openess about my thoughts and what is going on with me and my head.

I'm sick of writers and journalists, portraying only what they "want" to feel or what they "want"
to happen or what they "want" people to see in them, rather than what IS.

So starting off with things I have witnessed, have done and wished to do-

I Got Engaged.
I Got Married.
My Grandfather died.
My Mother found out she has breast cancer.
I began a Photography business.
Lost money.
Gained money.
Got a few new jobs. Both of them: horrible.
Didn't Go to School.
Went to Chicago.
Had a pregnant scare and another.
Got a Motorcycle.
Got a New Camera.
Made Love_inAction Co. (An organization to help the needy).
Felt Depressed.
Felt Alone.
Felt Happy.
Felt Scared.
Felt Nervous.

Loved.
Dislike.
Felt Unwanted and Rejected.
Prayed.
Hoped.
Almost gave Plasma (This week I will).
....More to come i'm sure.

So now-right now i will be telling gruesome truths. Some G rated and some R rated.
Somethings about love and sex, other things about hate and dishonor. And who knows maybe
things that have been knocking on my head about family and respect and what is "right" or "wrong" in a crisis.....

Today a new blog begins, but the person remains the same.

No comments: