Against Divorce

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Alone in Belief

I'm yearning inside for them to know
but the wall is set and i'm alone.

Alone in my thoughts and prayers as i sit here and wait.
Wonder and think of when it will come; the last day.

No pain and no agony comes from eyes.
However the lost of this i have come to realize.

I wish for peace and there is none.
I wish for hope but what can i expect while i am among.

Even the closest to me do not understand
perhaps I was wrong about the closeness i share

I wish they'd understand my passion
I wish they'd understand my heart
I'm sick of the slandering of words
and the flinging of the darts.

This is eternity i want to say
but my words and quilled and taken
away.

I don't want to waste life with regrets
I want to live it like how i was meant

So few can grasp the urge to save a life
but maybe i'm in the wrong crowd
i just want to shout aloud

That Christ is alive and can bring peace
miracles can happen and love can increase

But i'm held back by the word "No"
and "I don't think you should".
Time to respect, I can't reject
but my heart is pounding in me
let the blind see.

I'm holding on to what he says
and praying for a miracle
from his birth to the cross
to the grave where he rose again.


Help me Help me. Give me strength and courage
I say to God.
Hear me oh hear me i'm desperate among
desperate people.
What can I say and what can I do
All i know Is i have to be the grain amongst the few/

No comments: